Men’s Health and Hormone Replacement
- Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)? Yes No
- Do you have a lack of energy? Yes No
- Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance? Yes No
- Have you lost height? Yes No
- Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment of life” Yes No
- Are you sad and/or grumpy? Yes No
- Are your erections less strong? Yes No
- Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports? Yes No
- Are you falling asleep after dinner? Yes No
- Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance? Yes No
If you Answer Yes to number 1 or 7 or if you answer Yes to more than 3 questions, you may have low Testosterone.
Low testosterone can affect many aspects of your life and your overall vitality. Low testosterone can impact weight, blood sugars, and cholesterol and contribute to depression, anxiety and reduce mental clarity. Don’t wait another day to feel better!
Schedule an appointment today to determine if testosterone replacement is right for you.
The initial consultation includes a complete history and physical. In addition, we will go through each lab one by one with you so you understand where you stand with your health. This visit is more than just a testosterone consultation, it includes vitamin and supplement counseling as well as additional services such as growth hormone optimization, weight loss, and primary care if interested.
Bundle discounts are available.