Medical Marijuana may be a viable treatment option for you
- You MUST be at least 18 years of age.
- You MUST be resident in the state of Connecticut with Photo ID.
- You MUST have medical records that support the diagnosis of a qualifying condition.
- Complete medical records release and send it to the doctor who has your records.
- Confirm that we have received medical records, or bring them to your appointment BEFORE you show for your scheduled appointment.
For more information, visit Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection’s website, or call our office at: 860-222-0949 for more information.
Consult includes certification, if appropriate, and education on the therapeutic use of medical marijuana and CBD. You will also receive a free 15 minute follow up consult in 1 month to review use and any questions